St. Kitts & Nevis
Be in awe of the picturesque nature scene in this two-island country in the Caribbean region. A mix of beaches and mountains, this nation boasts of its rich history since its strategic location and valuable sugar trade led to an advanced and luxurious development in the Colonial Caribbean.
Today, St. Kitts & Nevis invites foreigners through their Citizenship by Investment program. The Citizenship-by-Investment Program of St. Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis was established in 1984, making it the longest established program of this kind. Residency in Saint Kitts & Nevis is not required for citizenship.
Investors of good character and reputation can choose to make a contribution to the development of St. Kitts and Nevis and in return they are given the opportunity to apply for citizenship and passport.
The applicant, his or her spouse and dependent children up to 25 years old can all be included in the application. In some special cases, a parent can be included in the application as well.: US$50,000
REASONS TO CHOOSE ST.KITTS & NEVIS
- Fastest processing time, approvals will be granted within 60 days
- Visa free travel to more than 120 countries including members of EU Schengen Zone as well as the UK, Ireland, and Switzerland
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years old and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years old
- No physical residency requirements
- No visit requirements during and after the application process
- No interview, education or management experience required
- No tax on worldwide income
- Dual and lifetime citizenshipe
- Minimum Investment required is US$200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or US$400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for each main applicant.
- On approval in principle of an application:
- Main applicant: US$35,047
- Spouse of main applicant: US$20,047
- Any other qualified dependent of the main applicant regardless of age: US$10,047
Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation Contributions
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF).
- Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$150,000 is required
- The main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required
- Additional dependents, regardless of Age: US$25,000
- Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.