Saint Lucia the fifth Caribbean country to deal with citizenship by investment program has the act enables individuals and families to acquire Saint Lucian citizenship upon making a qualifying investment.
As a citizen of St. Lucia, you can take advantage of a range of personal benefits which include:
- Visa-free travel to more than 110 countries, including the EU-Schengen, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- No residency requirements
- The application process is confidential.
- Minimum processing time around 90 days
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in St. Lucia
1. Saint Lucia National Economic Fund
Applicant applying alone: US$100,000
Applicant applying with spouse: US$165,000
Applicant applying with spouse and up to two (2) other qualifying dependants: US$190,000
Each additional qualifying dependant, of any age: US$25,000
2. Real Estate Projects The minimum investment in a real estate project is required: Main Applicant: US$300,000 Non-refundable administration fees for Real Estate option only! Principal applicant: US $50,000 Each qualifying dependant: US $35,000 (18 years of age and over) Each qualifying dependant: US $25,000 (under 18 years of age)
Government processing fees for both options: Principal applicant: US $2000 Each qualifying dependant: US $1000
The notice further states that the pursuant of St Lucia Citizenship are required to pay a non-refundable administration fee of USD 50,000 for bond.
Due diligence fees
Each qualifying dependent (Over 16 years of age): US $5,000