Whether it’s to see the grand Panama Canal or explore Panama’s jungle that abounds in unique tropical plants and animals, Panama offers an unparalleled experience for thrill seekers and nature lovers.
A narrow land bridge connecting Central America and South America, Panama is where the Pacific Ocean meets the Atlantic Ocean and is marked by a chain of mountains in the west, moderate hills at the center, and a low range on the east coast. This distinct geographic characteristic resulted in the country enjoying abundant fishing, beautiful beaches, and exciting water sports.
Panama also boasts a strong and stable economy and a solid political infrastructure. It is a peaceful country that gives access to health care and education and generally has a high standard of living.
Investors can obtain a Panama passport and residency by investing a fix deposit of US$300,000 with one of the Governmental banks in Panama or through channeled investments such as real estate. This second passport will enable the holder to travel to more than 100 countries including the European Union and most of Latin America which is the same as any Panamanian national.
REASONS TO CHOOSE PANAMA
- Right to live and work in Panama
- No investment required – simply deposit funds in your personal bank account in Panama
- Immediate residency
- Inclusion of spouse and dependent children in the application
- No residency requirement
- Visa free travel to more than 100 countries including Europe and most Latina American nations
- Advantageous tax regime – No capital gains tax, no tax on interest, no income tax, no inheritance tax on foreign capital
- Numerous business opportunities
- High standard of living
Investors are encouraged to apply for the Self-Economic Solvency visa which requires a minimum of US$300,000 investments in any one of the following ways:
- Purchase of real estate with a minimum value of US $300,000
- Three year time deposit of at least $300,000 at a Panamanian bank
- A combination of both options up to the amount of US$300,000
The Self-Economic Solvency visa offers permanent residency after 2 years of being a temporary resident and after 5 years of been a permanent resident the applicant may apply for a citizenship through naturalization.