Latvia, a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe, is among the world’s greenest countries.
Forests covers fifty percent of the total territory that’s why wood is their main export commodity. Latvia also counts more than 3,000 lakes and 12,000 rivers.
It’s suffice to say that one can easily find rivers and lakes, beaches and forests right at your doorstep.
Latvia offers investors the opportunity of becoming a temporary resident with a path to citizenship and access to the Schengen zone.
REASONS TO CHOOSE Latvia
- EU Schengen member country
- Visa free travel to Schengen Zone and other EU countries
- Real estate investment
- Low cost of living
- Temporary residence permit is also granted to the investor’s family members
- Limited residency requirement
- Possibility to apply for citizenship after 10 years of legal residence
There are two available investment options to secure a residence permit in Latvia.
- Latvia Business Immigration Package (€80,000)
A total non-refundable company investment of around €80,000 will grant the investor his Temporary Residence Permit (TRP). You still can get Permanent Residency (PRP) after 5 years.
- Latvia Real Estate Investment Package (€250,000 + 5% state fee)
Purchase a real estate in the Latvia to receive a Temporary residence permit (TRP) which is valid for 5 years. The total cost starts around €280,000.