Residency by Investment in Estonia
Estonia is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It is one of Europe’s most spacious countries and home to only 1.3 million people. But it is also thriving with galleries, theatres, concerts, festivals, markets, fairs and beaches that make the country a prime spot for vacation as well as business ventures.
One of the unique features of this country is their advancement in technology. Most everyday tasks such as online banking, e-school, digital prescriptions are carried out digitally.
Estonia offers a progressive business environment with a strong infrastructure. Their e-services, mobile communications and internet applications are among the most advanced in the world. It has recently introduced e-Residency, a digital identity that allows everyone in the world to do business online with ease.
REASONS TO CHOOSE Estonia
- Clean and safe environment
- Highly digital environment
- Investment-friendly taxation system
- 99% of banking transactions in Estonia are carried out electronically.
- Estonia is a member of the WTO, European Union, OECD and NATO.
- Stable economic environment and low cost of living
- Family members can be included in the application
- Freedom to an unrestricted movement in the Schengen Area and EU member countries
An investor may apply for a residence permit for business, if such applicant owns shares in a company or acts as a sole proprietor, and has invested the following:
- a capital sum of at least 65,000 EUR under his/her control in the case of a company
- a capital sum of at least 16,000 EUR under his/her control in the case of a sole proprietor
The equity capital of a company, subordinated liability and registered fixed assets value may be considered as investment.
The application must contain a business plan which states the character and range of the business, financial forecasts, its formation and operating documents.
Once the application is approved, the investor can relocate to Estonia to live and work for the enterprise for five years. After being a temporary Estonian resident for five years, the investor may apply for permanent residence or request an extension of his temporary residence permit.
Why choose us
Member of Immigration Canada Consultant Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
What we are going to do for you
2. Match your skills and interests to our Canadian selection of job vacancies.
3. Educate you about the communities that might interest you and determine your best chances of success.
4. Facilitate contact with prospective employers.
5. Assist you in identifying education and real estate options for you and your family.
6. Support you as you make your transition to your new job and provide all information on landing and settlement procedures.
for free consultation