On March 07th, 2019 the UK Home Office announced the exciting launch of UK Startup Visa route for non-European migrants who are willing to stay in the United Kingdom and invest through setting up of a business.
- The startup Visa category is for early stage applicants for starting a business in the UK for the first time.
- This visa category allows the main applicant to work in the UK, along with business to support themselves.
- There is no age barrier, profession and education restriction; to be eligible to apply under the UK Startup business visa.
|SETTLEMENT / PERMANENT RESIDENCY|
- Successful applicants are granted residency for 2 years and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- At the end of two years, Startup visa holders can extend their stay by applying for Leave to Remain, permanent settlement will be granted after five years.
|DURATION OF VISA|
|Entry Clearance (Visa from Outside UK)||2 Years|
|Leave to Remain / Switching||3 Years|
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR THE VISA?
To qualify for Startup Visa, applicant at least must have current or past “running business” experience.
|ACCESS TO INVESTMENT FUNDS|
- Access to sufficient funds within the budget (own funds or third-party).
- Third-party can be family members, friends, investors or corporate bodies.
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT|
The applicant can be a national of a majority English speaking country or Pass an English Language Test CEFR level B2 in all four components (reading, writing, speaking and listening) or hold a Degree that was taught in English and is equivalent to a United Kingdom bachelors degree.
The amount is required to be held for a consecutive 90 days period before the date of application.
Sufficient amount to cover living cost of all family members
Business plan is likely to be the most subjective part of the visa application and will need to be well-evidence to prove your credibility, on the balance of probabilities.
NASC expert legal team will ensure that the business plan is up to the standards of the UK Visa Authority to guarantee the success of the visa application. We also ensure that our clients are well-versed by keeping them in preparation of the business plan hence the successful visa application is certain.
|ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS|
The UK Startup Visa allows the holder to start a business or control an already existing business in the UK.
The investment essential to obtain this visa is comparatively lower than the Investor’s Visa.
This Startup Visa is a potential route to Settlement / Permanent Residency in the UK and even spouse and dependents may accompany the visa holder.
Spouse or any dependent children are entitled to come to the UK and obtain Free Education, NHS (National Health Services) and can work fulltime.
|HOW NASC CAN HELP YOU TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION|
- We have the team of dedicated professionals.
- Our counselors are trained and have to meet the benchmarks set by the organization to ensure that they provide the best advice to you.
- We have Highly Committed and professional immigration advisory Team.
- We provide the best possible solution in the quickest possible time without any stress or burden on our clients.
- Our dedicated Immigration advisers will counsel our clients from start to end.
- A detailed assessment of client’s circumstances.
- Advising for the exact documentation needed for an application.
- Preparing client’s case.
- Completing & submitting client’s application.
- Keep our clients informed about his / her application status.
- Liaise with Immigration authorities until successful result.
We hold a very high visa success rate
Our UK Immigration advisers offer expert advice and services on all UK immigration visa categories including Innovator Visa, Startup Visa, Representative of an Overseas Business for the UK The rules that support these applications are complex and difficult to understand in places.
We can provide you with a high level of service, based on our specialized experience of making successful applications.
Find out if you’re eligible to migrate to UK as a skilled worker. Take our free online assessment and allow us to assist you. Click here
for free consultation