Doctors for UK
NASC offers a special program for doctors wishing to relocate to the UK. We provide a step-by-step procedure to help the applicant identify, understand and handle the complexities created by the move.
The applicant must pass several exams such as IELST, PLAB 1, and PLAB 2 before obtaining his /her working visa. NASC can provide a sponsorship package which is a prerequisite in a applying for a the visa.
The sponsorship covers:
1. Business Visitor Visa and Tier 2 Work VISA applications by UK registered visa lawyers
2. Access to online PLAB 2 materials for preparation prior to arrival in UK
3. Full 10-day residential PLAB 2 course with 2 mock exams
4. Training provided by UK registered and practicing doctors who have been through the relocation process
5. All training materials and costs
6. Onsite Accommodation at purpose built training facility in standard shared room
7. Assistance with GMC registration
8. Assistance with obtaining clinical attachments
9. One to one support in finding role in the UK
10. Help with CV and interview techniques
11. Membership of NASC for ongoing support and advice – giving access to Top 5 worldwide accountancy practice, Immigration experts and Financial specialists
12. Option to extend accommodation for no additional cost if exam needs to be retaken
13. Transfers to/from Manchester Airport/Mainline railway station
14. Transfers to/from examination centre in Manchester
On January 27, 2017, NASC will conduct a free seminar about our Doctors for UK program. Limited seats are available so register now by sending an email of interest to email@example.com.
for free consultation