EB-5 Immigration Investor Program
Through this program, entrepreneurs are eligible to apply for a green card provided they meet the required investment in a commercial enterprise in the US and they plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs to qualified U.S. workers.
This is the fastest way for wealthy individuals to obtain a green card for themselves, their spouse and dependent children under the age of 21.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, commercial enterprise means any for-profit activity formed for the ongoing conduct of lawful business including, but not limited to:
A sole proprietorship
- Partnership (whether limited or general)
- Holding company
- Joint venture
- Business trust or other entity, which may be publicly or privately owned
Applicant must invest $1,000,000, or at least $500,000 in a targeted employment area (high unemployment or rural area). In return, USCIS may grant conditional permanent residence to the individual.
Advantages of the EB-5 Immigration Investor Program:
- Permanent residence for the whole family with one investment
- No need for any business or management experience
- No language skills and minimum education required
- Processing time of 16 to 20 months to obtain a U.S. green card
- The investment is returned over a 4.5 year period
- Applicant only needs to prove he obtained the $500,000 US legally. This money can come from personal savings, a loan, a donation, an inheritance, etc.
- Applicant is eligible for American citizenship after 5 years.
- Possible to continue to conduct business elsewhere in the world as long as a residence is kept in the United States.
Direct Investment (Active)
For an applicant to get conditional green cards for him and his family, he needs to invest $1 million U.S. in his own business and directly employ a minimum of 10 people for two years.
After demonstrating that the applicant has complied with all the requirements, he can qualify for permanent green card status.
for free consultation