Skilled Worker (Tier 2)

This visa is for applicants who have received a job offer in the UK. The applicant needs to have a certificate of sponsorship from a licensed sponsor before applying to come to the UK to work. Having this visa allows the applicant to stay for approximately 5 years maximum. The applicant can also apply for an extension of 5 years as long as his/her total stay does not exceed 6 years.

Applicant is entitled to:

  • work for his/her sponsor in the job described in the certificate of sponsorship
  • do a second job in the same profession and at the same level as the main job for up to 20 hours per week
  • do ajob which has a shortage of workers in the UK for up to 20 hours per week
  • do voluntary work
  • study as long as it doesn’t interfere with the sponsored job
  • travel abroad and return to the UK
  • bringfamily members


  • have a certificate of sponsorship reference number
  • to be paid at least £25,000 or the ‘appropriate’ salary for the job you’re offered
  • pass the required level of English
  • have proof of £945 in savings
  • provide a current passport or other valid travel identification
  • pass criminal record checks and medical examinations

Find out if you’re eligible to migrate to UK as a skilled worker. Take our free online assessment and allow us to assist you. Click here

Call now
for free consultation
: +971 4 228 0422
Mail now
free consultation


We are the largest and most trusted name in the international immigration industry having World wide.