Business and Investment Program (Tier 1)
As the leading business location, UK offers several programs for businessmen and investor:
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant visa
This visa is for people who want to start or manage a business in the UK. The applicant can get initial entry clearance to the UK for 3 years and 4 months by showing 200,000 GBP, then two years extension and finally after 5 years can apply for settlement as this visa category is classified as high value visa and most dignified way to get UK passport.
Applicant is entitled to:
- set up or take over the running of one business or more
- work for his/her own business, including being self-employed
- meet the English language requirement
- score 95 points
- be at least 16 years old
- provide current passport or other valid travel identification
- evidence of the investment funds available to you
- business plan
- evidence that you can support yourself during your stay
- pass criminal record checks and medical examinations
Representative Of Overseas Business.
- An applicant can come to the UK as a representative of an overseas business if he/she is having a company from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)and Switzerland,
- the sole representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company
- This visa category is also classified as high value and the most dignified way to get UK passport under 5 year’s route.
- Spouse and dependent children can also join the main applicant and get the benefits of free British medical cover and free British education.
To start your application, simply take our free online assessment Click here
for free consultation