OVERSEAS BUSINESS REPRESENTATIVE VISA
Representative Of Overseas Business.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR THE VISA?
If you are coming to the UK as an Overseas Business Representative you must:
Be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principle place of business are outside UK.
Hold a senior position within the company (but not be a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf Intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK, e.g. a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary.
- You may also be eligible if the company has a legal entity in the UK that Doesn’t employ staff or transact business.
- If your company has been working to establish a UK branch or Subsidiary, but it is not yet set up, you can replace a previous sole representative.
- As an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organization, you can come to the UK if you’re being
- Posted here on a long-term assignment.
To be eligible for this visa you must:
Pass an approved English language Test with at least CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening.
- Overseas Business Representative Visa holder is allowed to bring dependents to the UK.
- Your dependents are any of your children and your husband; wife, civil partner, or unmarried or same sex partner may join / remain with you in the UK.
- Dependents are also allowed to study and work full time in the United Kingdom.
QUALIFY FOR INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN & UK PASSPORT
- The Initial visa will be granted for 3 years, at the end of 3 years applicant will be entitled for further 2 years extension.
- At the end of 5 years period, applicant will be eligible to apply for UK settlement / permanent residency and UK Passport.
|ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS|
- The UK Overseas Business Representative Visa allows the holder to start a branch office or a wholly owned subsidiary business in the UK.
- This Overseas Business Representative Visa is a potential route to Settlement / Permanent Residency in the UK and even spouse and dependents may accompany the visa holder.
- Spouse or any dependent children are entitled to come to the UK and obtain Free Education, NHS (National Health Services) and can work full time.
- The UK Overseas Business Representative Visa lead to UK Permanent Settlement / UK Passport
Business plan is likely to be the most subjective part of the visa application and will need to be well-evidence to prove your credibility, on the balance of probabilities.
NASC expert legal team will ensure that the business plan is up to the standards of the UK Visa Authority to guarantee the success of the visa application. We also ensure that our clients are well-versed by keeping them in preparation of the business plan hence the successful visa application is certain.
|HOW NASC CAN HELP YOU TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION|
- We have the team of dedicated professionals.
- Our counselors are trained and have to meet the benchmarks set by the organization to ensure that they provide the best advice to you.
- We have Highly Committed and professional immigration advisory Team.
- We, provide the best possible solution in the quickest possible time, Without any stress or burden on our clients.
- Our dedicated Immigration advisers will counsel our clients from start to end.
- A detailed assessment of client’s circumstances.
- Advising for the exact documentation needed for an application.
- Preparing client’s case.
- Completing & submitting client’s application.
- Keep our clients informed about his / her application status.
- Liaise with Immigration authorities until successful result.
We hold a very high visa success rate
Our UK Immigration advisers offer expert advice and services on all UK immigration visa categories including Innovator Visa, Startup Visa, Representative of an Overseas Business for the UK The rules that support these applications are complex and difficult to understand in places.
We can provide you with a high level of service, based on our specialized experience of making successful applications.
Find out if you’re eligible to migrate to UK as a skilled worker. Take our free online assessment and allow us to assist you. Click here
for free consultation