The United Kingdom consists of four nations England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Today, UK remains to be the world’s leading business location and top destination for education. It offers a high quality of living with its strong economy, safe environment and stable political system.
Due to its rich history, UK also has a highly artistic and cultural environment that extends in influence throughout the world.
The UK is one of the most popular destinations for people wanting to live and work in a new country. Nowadays, they use a five tier, points-based visa system which measures applicants against different criteria.
The UK five tier visa system consists of the following:
- Tier 1 – for high-income migrants such as entrepreneurs, investors, and those very few people who come under the ‘exceptional talent’ visa.
- Tier 2 – for skilled workers with a job offer in the UK. It includes skilled workers who are transferred to the UK by an international company, skilled workers where there is a proven shortage in the UK, ministers of religion and sportspeople.
- Tier 3 – designed for low-skilled workers filling specific temporary labour shortages.
- Tier 4 – for students aged over 16 who wish to study in the UK. Applicants must have a place at a registered UK educational establishment before they can apply.
- Tier 5 – contains six sub-tiers of temporary worker including creative and sporting, charity, religious workers, and the youth mobility scheme.
NASC identifies the need for medical healthcare professionals in the UK. The current demand for doctors outstrips supply so landing a job in the medical field is relatively easy. Positions are well remunerated and there is plenty of opportunities for career enhancement.
One of our programs, Doctors for UK, will enable you to secure a medical profession in the UK. Get in touch with us to know more about this program. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Apply Now
Bigger earnings from better-paying jobs
Free universal healthcare system
Free access to all levels of education
Efficient social services that offers post retirement care
Strong economy and healthy environment
Very safe and neat & clean environment
Low crime rate & Stable political system
No age discrimination in employment opportunities
Multicultural society & Child tax benefit
Investment Program (Tier 1)
Skilled Worker (Tier 2)
Study in UK (Tier 4)
Doctors for UK
for free consultation