If you want to spend your holiday in New Zealand, visit family and friends, or study a short cause, you will need to secure a visit visa. Through this visa, you can stay in New Zealand up to 9 months.
Applicants are allowed to:
- Visit friends and family, explore New Zealand or enjoy amateur sports, or adventure activity.
- Include your partner, and dependent children aged 19 and under, in your visa application.
- Study for up to 3 months.
· You must show that you’re a genuine tourist or visitor and intend to leave New Zealand at the end of your stay.
· You must have enough money to live on while you’re in New Zealand or have an acceptable sponsor.
· You must have a ticket to leave New Zealand or be sponsored for the cost of your onward travel.
Cross out New Zealand in your travel bucket list; take our free online assessment to start your visit visa application. Click here to begin
for free consultation