Known as the “Spice Island,” this Caribbean country is the world’s largest exporter of nutmeg and mace crops. Grenada boasts of its silky stretches of white sand beaches and its lush tropical vegetation.
Aside from its beautiful scenery, Grenada offers a stable political system, educational opportunities and tax advantages for investors.
In 2013, Grenada reopened its Citizenship by Investment program to attract investors and their families. It offers one of the most affordable options and allows applicants visa free travel to more than 110 countries including Schengen Zone and China.
Grenada is the perfect option for investors looking for security and travel options for their families. Their Citizenship by Investment program proves to be family-centered for not to charging exorbitant processing and due diligence fees for spouses and family members.
Visa Free Travel with a Grenada Passport
A Grenada passport allows visa free travel to more than 135 countries, including all European Union countries, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Caribbean and Commonwealth Nations, as well as an opportunity to obtain the USA E-2 visa.
REASONS TO CHOOSE GRENADA
- Fast processing within 4 months
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years old and parents over 65 years old
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirements to travel to Grenada during the application process
- No interview, education or management experience required
- Visa free travel to more than 135 countries including the UK
- No tax on worldwide income
- World-class education
- Dual and lifetime citizenship
- Chance to apply for a United States E2 Visa for entrepreneurial activity
- Make a non-refundable contribution of US$200,000 to the National Transformation Fund(NTF). The NTF finances various projects in Grenada for the benefit of its citizens and its strategic industries, including tourism, agriculture, and alternative energy.
- Invest in a government-approved real estate with a minimum value of US$350,000. The approved projects encompass real estate developments such as hotels, villas, and resorts. Applicants must keep the real estate for at least three years following the grant of citizenship.
for free consultation