Antigua and Barbuda
Get a glimpse of paradise with its sandy beaches of clean turquoise waters, steady Trade winds and lush greenery in Caribbean’s twin island country, Antigua and Barbuda.
Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, CARICOM and the Organization of American States (OAS) among many other international organizations.
With an Antigua and Barbuda passport, a citizen can travel to approximately 130 countries in the world, including UK, Canada, and Schengen zone countries without visa requirements.
The Citizenship by Investment program of Antigua and Barbuda requires applicants to make an economic contribution to the country by investing in different ways. To qualify for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years old, meet the application requirements and select one of the three investment options that are subject to government processing and due diligence fees.
REASONS TO CHOOSE ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
- Fast processing within 3-4 months
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years old, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years old
- Limited residency requirement; 5 days in a 5 year span
- No interview, education or managerial experience required
- Visa free travel to more than 130 countries including Schengen zone, Canada, and the UK
- No tax on worldwide income
- Dual and lifetime citizenship
- CONTRIBUTION to the NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT fund
High net worth individuals may choose to make a monetary contribution of at least US$200,000 to the National Development Fund. The contribution is in the form of a one-time payment.
- REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Applicants must purchase a property with a minimum sum of US$400,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of 5 years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
- ESTABLISH BUSINESS
Direct investment of at least US$1,500,000 in an eligible business as a sole investor is also another way to qualify for citizenship. Two or more applicants can also make a joint business investment where the individual threshold must be a minimum sum of US$400,000 and the total investment is at least US$5,000,000.
GOVERNMENT APPLICATION FEES:
- Main applicant: US$50,000
- Spouse: US$50,000
- Dependent below 18 years old: US$25,000
- Dependent above 18 years old: US$50,000
DUE DILIGENCE FEES:
- Main applicant: US$7,500
- Spouse: US$7,500
- Dependent between 12-17 years old: US$2,000
- Dependent above 18 years old (except spouse): US$4,000
PASSPORT FEE: US$300 per person
for free consultation