Are you passionate about technology and the latest gadgets? If so, this position is the perfect match for you. As a Product Support Advisor, you will be providing a premium customer service experience by responding to inbound phone contacts to troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
• A knack for positively taking ownership of customer interactions with a dedication to resolving their technology issues.
• Exceeding customer expectations by providing a high level of world class customer service to a diverse range of customers.
• Strong customer-service orientation with the ability to exhibit courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism.
• Navigate and manage multiple programs and applications running simultaneously
• 1-2 years of customer service experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 30 wpm
• Strong problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays
• Ability to listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information, and establish rapport quickly with customers
• Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as functioning as a member of our virtual team
• Strong desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
What you need to have:
• You must have high speed Internet Service, which will be tested as part of the application process. Minimum of 5.0 mbps download and 1.5 mbps upload
• Basic Landline Telephone Service is required during training and for Production calls.
• An approved headset will be required before you start working with us. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
• A distraction free work space within your home designed to maximize your productivity.
• A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary: Starting at $12.50 per hour with opportunities for tenured raises at 3, 6 & 9 months
• Monthly Performance Incentives
• Advancement and Career Opportunities
• Paid Training
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 54,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism.
Concentrix – A SYNNEX Corporation Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.