You have 10+ years in software; 5+ of which were spent managing a team. You’re creative and energetic and ready to bring your best ideas to the table. You are the perfect blend of leader, white-hat hacker and self starter.
You also have experience managing senior development teams, setting goals and meeting deadlines.
You are passionate about functional code and QA testing. You know what makes developers tick and how to motivate your team. You are motivated by the success and growth of your people.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Building and leading the development team.
- Overseeing projects and bringing them to completion.
- Setting expectations.
- Generating and presenting reports on development team goals.
Primary accountabilities include:
- Talent management.
- Project completion on schedule.
- Hitting targets and goals.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 working years in software engineering, 5 of those in management.
- Ability to develop software in mySQL, php, Java or other selected languages.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Leadership skills.
|Job Category||Engineering, Technology & Internet Services|