Coordinates and administers assigned configuration management activities relative to identification, control, and accounting for specification and change documents.
- Responsible for overall project administration in areas of records management, document control (home office and field), office administration, office services and administrative requirements of the client.
- Plans, controls, and directs the activities of an administrative group assigned to one or more areas of a large project.
- Supervises a staff of Document Specialists in executing all documentation processes on a project.
- Interfaces with project material control, scheduling, expediting, and client engineering to coordinate documentation work, ensuring cost-effectiveness of all documentation activities.
- Defines and directs, in conjunction with engineering and the client, project document management requirements and procedures; maintains project record keeping system; ensures that all records management/document practices are performed in accordance with requirements.
- Oversees multiple projects of multiple leads within a program.
- Project/system auditing; strong knowledge of project execution and deliverables produced.
- 6+ yrs related experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- BA or BS preferred
|Job Category||Document Controller|