|Job Id: 1076146 Location: 50 ST-CHARLES Store Number: 0011-PHX Position Type: Part Time
Key responsibilities of a Post Office Clerk include:
- To provide prompt and superior customer service, Abide by the established Canada Post Corporation (SERVE) program.
- Cash handling including the Selling of money orders, stamps and registered mail/parcel service.
- Answering inquiries and resolving complaints regarding the postal service.
- Assist with the maintaining of RPO inventory and ensures the security of mail and cash.
- A high school education and computer literacy skills, organized, detail orientated and record keeping skills.
- Very Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under stressful conditions ( seasonal holiday etc.)
WORK HOURS: Flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.