The Office Administrator will assist with managing all aspects of day-to-day office activities and providing support to the Management team.
- Oversee reception area including answering phones, greeting and signing in guests.
- Distribute and handle all incoming and outgoing mail, courier and shipments.
- Prepare the regular courier and mailings to intercompany external partners
- Provide the executive team with some administrative support as required
- Monitor, maintain and order office supplies and resources for all areas.
- Responsible for managing tenant related enquires via the tenant portal, and for liaising with building management when needed
- (includes maintenance requests, issues with parking passes and building access cards)
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, travel and accommodation, and other events as requested.
- Ensure boardrooms are kept tidy and ready for the day’s meetings.
- Responsible for making restaurant reservations and ordering event lunches as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining print stations (keep tidy and stocked with toner, office supplies and paper as needed)
- Responsible for kitchen and coffee station upkeep
- College or University Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience in an Administration support position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to learn and work with different software applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and time management
- Strong problem solving skills
|Job Category||Events Administrator|