- Participate as a member of the Project Design Team. This participation includes the planning, building and testing the project.
- Provide updates on options, with pros and cons for the network design and the potential project applications deployment.
- Prepare installation and testing directives and reports for the project.
- Participate in the verification and validation of the project.
- Install and monitor particular hardware and software of the project.
- Configure and optimize technical installations of project.
- Troubleshoot and provide responses to user problems.
- Perform configuration management of the project.
- Execute installation and testing directives of the project.
- Produce operational project documentation including all forms, manuals, programs, data files and procedures.
- Recommend the prioritization of tasks to ensure that both high and lower priority tasks are addressed.
- Prepare and provide verbal reports on status of assigned tasks within the Project.
- Provide briefings to support the facilitation of meetings, working groups and planning conferences in association with the project design.
- Ensure established policies on security and controlled goods are appropriately addressed in plans and documents; and,
- Participate in meetings, presentations, and briefings, as required.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of IT experience within the last ten (10) years.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of network analyst experience within the last ten (10) years on IM/IT Projects with ALL of the following Network Analyst tasks:
- Installing and monitoring hardware and software;
- Evaluating and testing hardware and software products;
- Configuring hardware and software products; and,
- Preparing implementation plans.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience within the last ten (10) years working with ALL of the following specialties:
- Microsoft network operation systems products;
- VMWare© operating systems software products; and,
- Cisco Enterprise and Service provider class products.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience within the last ten (10) years in IM/IT testing including ALL of the following:
- Identifying testing approaches and requirements;
- Preparing testing plans and reports; and,
- Documenting testing data.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience within the last ten (10) years of network development and implementation design experience.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Duration: Full time
|Job Category||Technology & Internet Services|