- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with ease and good nature;
- Good judgement, resourcefulness, diplomacy, sensitivity and discretion while managing workflow;
- Competence in delivering exceptional customer-service;
- Aptitude for being a team player and for working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a complex organization;
- Working knowledge and sound understanding of databases and how they work;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive relationships;
- Exceptionally organized;
- Strong demonstrated capacity for multi-tasking and ability to manage shifting priorities;
- Openness to new ideas/concepts, and willingness to learn new systems, processes or programs;
- Excellent word processing skills
- Knowledge, training or relevant post secondary coursework or certification relating to formal marketing, project management and office administration process and procedures.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of marketing principles including advertising, branding, email & database marketing, social media marketing, and promotion planning is required.
- Up to three years of practical experience in marketing or project management in a fast-paced, busy office environment (such as an advertising agency), or in a marketing or similar service unit with a large public or private organization.
- At least one year hands-on, work experience with Google products such as AdWords and Analytics.
- Advanced proficiency in using standard office software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of
- desktop publishing and design software (such as Adobe Creative Suite)
- email marketing software (such as Campaigner, Mail Chimp or Constant Contact)
- basic HTML coding
- Note that equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
|Job Category||Marketing, Marketing Specialist|