Proposals & Sales Presentations:
- Manages and executes the entire proposal process including meeting set-up, notes, timelines, writing and creating the entire proposal document; client presentations and all sales related documents.
- Actively participates in planning and executing the overall pursuit and document strategy.
- Develops proposals for business opportunities and responds to proposal requests.
- Researches and writes standard and customized proposals.
- Develops and monitors proposal schedules.
- Provides quality assurance/final proofread on proposals for content, consistency, and EY brand image.
- Creates and maintains a proposal database for use by the sales team and firm professionals.
- Prioritizes proposal writing assignments and project manages/follows up on the flow of information from various department and pursuit team contributors to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Conducts writes and summarizes market research to support sales and marketing efforts including prospective target companies and executives, industries, market trends, etc.
- Assists PCS leadership in the identification of opportunities through market research.
- Monitors and analyses the impact of business and financial news on clients.
Marketing and BD projects
- Manages and executes events with clients and referral sources.
- Manages and writes internal newsletters locally and nationally.
- Inputs data into sales pipeline and executes analysis of data
- Presentation support and creation.
- Assists with the writing of byline articles and support media requests.
- Assists in the creation of thought leadership to support the national practice.
- Advertising for local offices nationally.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy for LinkedIn and Twitter
To qualify for this challenging and rewarding position that offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement, candidates must have:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary diploma in marketing or sales or other related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as sales support staff, business development coordinator, marketing manager or coordinator, and/or any other position relevant to this role.
- Demonstrates intermediate to high understanding and application of principles and practices of account management, sales, marketing, and business development.
- Strong organizational skills and very high attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, oral and presentation skills.
- Understanding and synthesizing diverse and disparate concepts, and oral and written information to produce clear and logical written material.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proactive and anticipatory in approach and style.
- Self-confident and assured (comfortable ‘pushing back’ when appropriate and necessary).
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work with all levels of management – and use discretion and adapt style and approach accordingly.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Effectively interact with others to obtain required actions.
- Strong team player – with ability work independently and autonomously with little direction and guidance.
- Highly-developed computer skills, including Microsoft suite and Internet-based research.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and coordinate multiple projects at one time.
|Job Category||Business Marketing|