SRA Architects – Vancouver, BC
We are seeking a junior to intermediate architectural or building technologist. The ideal candidate possesses strong technical knowledge, experience in coordinating construction documentation and managing multiple projects
Prefer minimum 2-4 years’ local experience on multi-family projects
– Knowledge of local codes and building science.
– Competency in all aspects of contract documentation, working drawings, detailing, development/building permit submissions, envelope details, review shop drawings, prepare tender and construction documents
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUP and all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word etc.)
– Liaise with clients, co-workers, subcontractors, consultants and municipal authorities
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Ability to monitor and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects
– Ability to work independently and with a team
– Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills
– Must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia
Please send us a sample of your original work. We apologise we are not able to respond to all emails due to high volume of incoming applications. Thank you!
|Job Category||Banking & Financial Services, Technology & Internet Services|