Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between managers and various departments on employee changes such as new hires, departures, job changes to ensure proper communication to the organization occurs
- Maintaining the Human Resources Electronic folders to ensure up to date documents are contained in them which are accessed by employees at all levels
- Education Reimbursement/ Scholarship tracking and organizing internal training and other events as needed
- Maintaining Organizational charts
- Maintenance of the Service Award Program
- Maintenance of employee files
- Assist with Recruiting functions as needed
- Various projects supporting the Human Resources Staff
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Communications, or Social Relations field.
- Human Resources Management Diploma, Degree or Certificate program.
- No previous experience is required, but candidates with some HR experience such as a Co-Op term is preferred
- Superior PC skills in Microsoft Office Applications (including, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Independent thinking and an ability to look for opportunities for improvement is required
|Job Category||Human Resources|