Under close supervision, perform clerical support, receptionist duties and assist others with general office tasks and projects including conducting research. Duties requiring moderate lifting may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Successful completion of one (1) year of post-secondary education is required.
You will possess:
- Proven customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Word and Excel is an asset.
Candidates who are successful during the interview process will be required to provide the following documents:
- Proof of full-time post-secondary enrollment for the Winter 2019 and Fall 2019 semester.
- A copy of a High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
- The contact information for two supervisory references
|Job Category||Office representative|