What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks Program)
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Business Development: work on the achievement of in-store retail excellence goals by building goodwill with the trade and Clients, timely new item retail placement, and ensure completion of all retail projects
- Client Audits: will work on the achievement of Client goals and objectives by effectively managing and directing retail personnel, conducting store audits, and executing all retail projects. Will increase brand representation and effectiveness through establishing and maintaining trade and Client relationships and by conducting Client work with appointments.
- Sales and Merchandising: work with Customer and Client Team (regional) to establish priorities and tactics against objectives and business needs.
- New Items: will work on the achievement of business objectives through placement of new items in all authorized stores.
- Shelf Standards and Conditions: will authorize items to meet Client shelf schematic standards
- Budget and Expense Control: Budgeting and expense control with the goal of coming in under budget and having excellent control of expenses.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in the administrative or retail environment. Prior sales and marketing or industry experience preferred
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and basic Access skills
- Must have a complete understanding of the retail reporting system including how to input information and pull reports, as well as serving as a contact for new users
- Must be able to effectively communicate and deal professionally with associates, clients, and customers
|Job Category||General Manager|