Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead/ co-lead the planning, marketing, budgeting and execution of assigned projects, from start to finish, delivering a high quality program reaching the program objectives.
- On-site coordinator for programs across Canada.
- Work with a fast-paced, highly productive, results-oriented team.
- In conjunction with the team, look for opportunities to further develop and improve programs.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in events/programming or, you have a degree in Economics, Political Science or similar or your degree is in another field but you have experience delivering events and you are interested in policy issues.
- You are a curious mind who seeks out stimulating work that has you continually learning.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and you have an eye for detail.
- You enjoy staying informed on public policy through regularly reading about policy issues and solutions affecting Canadians across the country, and you believe in the importance of young people engaging in discussions on policy.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are able to present yourself in a professional demeanor.
- You are a people person with a can-do attitude who enjoys the challenge of problem solving.
- You have a strong sense of personal initiative and ownership and can juggle multiple deadlines.
- You are willing to work evenings and weekends as required.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most accomplished policy experts in the country.
- A great work culture in an active learning environment.
- An opportunity to make a difference.
- Various training and career development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package which includes extended health and dental benefits, MSP coverage and a great RRSP plan.
|Job Category||Events coordinator|