- Maintains and updates electronic filing tracking system. Quality checks documents such as drawings, reports, and calculations to verify completeness and conforms to document standards.
- Provides routine document control support, such as assisting others and resolving and/or referring a range of document problems and inquiries.
- Prepares reports including the researching, compiling, and summarizing of data in accordance with established procedures.
- Organizes and prioritizes assignments and takes initiative to follow through on pending items.
- Researches questions and problems regarding departmental policies and procedures.
- Creates, updates and maintains files, inventories, records, and other documents.
- Perform QA checks on all outgoing docs based on our Quality Procedures.
- Confers with document originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- Responsible for ensuring that all documents are stored in the proper locations.
- Organizes workflow to ensure that documents and packages are submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date.
- Provides occasional administrative duties such as formatting and reception coverage.
3+ years of Administrative and/or Document Control experience.
Must have experience in Microsoft Office including expert knowledge in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Experience in an office environment utilizing general office equipment such as photocopiers, scanners, printers, faxes and shredders.
Experience with VenDM is considered an asset
Must be able to obtain security clearance
Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal; strong listening skills
Ability to follow detailed directions in a fast-paced environment, taking requests from many people at varying levels of authority.
Effective problem-solving skills.
Experience in an engineering consulting firm is considered an asset.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please contact local HR regarding any accommodation requirements to make the recruitment process accessible to all interested parties. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability – No calls or agencies
|Job Category||Document Controller|