- Aid Performance Marketing Manager in the formulation and rollout of strategy and tactics for digital marketing channels including SEM, remarketing, programmatic display/video, affiliate marketing, and digital flyer
- Combine first party data and successive campaign results into meaningful audiences and segments that will drive efficiency in new customer acquisition and retention
- Translate business inputs such as campaign briefs, merchant requests, and targeted audiences into performance driven activity with a focus on efficiencies/low costs.
- Contribute insights to the digital marketing team and other business units through keen analyses of data from sources including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Adobe Omniture, and more.
- Work regularly with a range of external vendors and technology partners. Be comfortable in driving partners for performance and top notch service.
- Be familiar with the business and technical aspects of the Google/Doubleclick, understand features and properties to ensure data integrity of new and existing tracking
Canada Walmart Division
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 3-5 years
Licensing & Other Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, ecommerce, digital analytics, or related field.
- Experience in combination of digital marketing channels such as affiliate marketing, digital flyer, programmatic display & video, remarketing, and SEM.
- Experience with one or more of the major web analytics tools ( i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture)
- Familiarity with ecommerce and retail landscape in Canada
- Imaginative in analysis, able to separate what is worthwhile and what is noise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to understand the audience and tailor communications appropriately.
- Excellent time management and planning – Walmart Canada is a fast paced environment where managing multiple priorities is routine.
- Strong skills in data manipulation and basic analysis tools (ie: MS Excel skills); practical skills with Microsoft Office for the creation of reports, presentations, and analysis.
- Comfort with budget tracking and SAP a plus
|Job Category||Digital media specialist|