- Manage and monitor the work of direct reports in all locations.
- Perform general reception duties including greeting and assisting visitors, answering phones, responding to and directing telephone and electronic inquiries appropriately, and the processing of mail.
- Audit, review, and process all job tickets for Operations and Sales approval.
- Assist Sales team with formatting and organizing all bid packages.
- Maintain the database for all bid information.
- Coordinate with management, staff, and external parties to obtain information needed to support project initiatives and/or meet project deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with clients and employees to maintain the company’s reputation for quality and commitment to service.
- Communicate relevant issues to management (Administrative Manager or other) as appropriate.
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining files, recording meeting minutes, and word processing.
- Maintain and coordinate required Human Resource documents and forward required documents to Human Resources as required. Communicate and send original copies of documents to Head Office.
- Maintain adequate inventory and maintenance of offices supplies and equipment.
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements, as well as process expense reports.
- Anticipate the administrative needs of the business and respond in a proactive manner.
- Ensure cross training of other administrative employees for back up when absent.
- Participate in training and development activities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Several years of experience in a similar role in an independent business environment or in progressively responsible administrative positions.
- Extremely proficient in the use of computer software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and accounting software, as well as MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Ability to compose and edit correspondence for members of the Sales team and Management.
- Highly organized with the ability to intuitively understand the needs of the team being supported.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP software.
- Post-secondary diploma in Administrative Services or equivalent.
- Experience in oilfield service organizations.
- Able to maintain accurate files, ensuring confidentiality of data is maintained.
- Detail and process oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to take limited direction and follow instructions.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, reliable, and dependable.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Understands the importance of safety.
- Team player and customer service focused.
- Demonstrated initiative and results orientated.
- Able to travel
|Job Category||Data Administrator|