As a Customer Retention Specialist, you will:
- Promote sales growth by providing excellent customer service and creating longstanding relationships with customers in-person and over the phone
- Maximize store revenues by overseeing accounts and collection activities
- Manage weekly account receivables and overdue accounts
What you need to work with us:
- Sales and or/Collections experience is agreeable but we really want people who are motivated by success. A competitive attitude in sales and customer centric in service.
- Experience driving a delivery truck an asset but not required; physically able to move home furnishings
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract (for the past 3 years), and able to clear our background check
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Incentives, Bonuses & Paid Vacation
- Benefits — Extended Medical, Dental & Long Term Disability Coverage
- Associate Product Purchase Plan
- Career Development
- Associate Training & Rapid Advancement