|Primary role: Customer Service representative
- Primary communication link to customer for a portion of the accounts
- Coordinate orders (reception, confirmation, follow-up, expedite, etc.)
- Close follow-up of back orders and management of delays both internally and with customer
- Expedite internally to assure shipment of customer orders
- Routes orders to departments for filling and follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Capacity to find solutions and take initiatives when things stall.
- Verifies inventory and notifies Purchasing of customer orders that would deplete stock.
- Informs shipping of packing or labeling requirements for customer shipments.
- Initiates and provides all Return Goods Authorizations to customers.
- Confers with shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to provide proof of delivery requests from customers.
- Validate and react to Supplier Performance Ratings from customers.
Secondary Role: Quote coordinator
- Support business development managers in the quoting process and coordinates quoting packages.
- Receive and respond to all Requests for Quotes from existing customers.
- Identify standard Metric/Inch fasteners
- Pull costs from Facts/ERP system
- Create article numbers for non-standard parts
- Time management; make sure quotes are submitted on time in the right format
- Support business development managers in putting together an executive summary for the customer
In addition: Administrative assistant
- Administrative support for office (orders office supplies, helps with travel arrangements, run errands and do bank deposits, keeps directories updated etc…)
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Building Customer Loyalty – Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Building Strategic Working Relationships – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Customer Focus – Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; upholds organizational values.
- Planning and Organizing – Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed.
- Technical/professional Knowledge & Skills – having achieved a satisfactory level of technical & professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
Education and/or Experience
Strong experience in Customer service or Education equivalent (DEC minimum). A good understanding of mathematical concepts. Must be able to price, calculate margins etc.
Language Skills (the below must be mastered in both English and French)
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, procedures manuals and contracts. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of an organization. MUST BE BILINGUAL.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Word, Excel, Outlook/email, and Power point
- Other software applications to be mastered will have training provided (internal software similar to SAP needs to be mastered).
The noise level in the work environment can range from quiet to moderate.
Competitive Salary and Benefits