- Gain a practical understanding of the common resources, methods and materials, and their correct application in the management of projects.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to the practical solution of issues and mitigating risks encountered in managing.
- Gain exposure and experience from other disciplines.
- Demonstrate leadership skills on teams, projects and among peers.
Skills & Training:
- A number of core modules for both group and individual training, but the training plan will be tailored to your own needs and career goals.
- T&T has created two matrices that we can use to identify the skills you need.
- 0-2 years of industry experience.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree.
- Preferred Degrees:
- Construction Project Management
- Civil Engineering Tech
- Architectural Tech
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Excellent organizational and time management.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and multiple.
- Experience using software packages (including, but not limited to, MS Word and MS Excel).
- A cover letter, copy of your transcript and your updated resume is a requirement.
Turner & Townsend is a leading in
|Job Category||Civil Engineering|