HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
As an Engineer in Training you will participate in a eighteen month rotational program that introduces you to not only the cement process but also other Lehigh Cement, Ready-mix and Aggregates Plants. Develop your field skills while exercising your ability to participate in a dynamic team setting.
- Participate in production and maintenance meetings.
- Work with various departments and assist with optimization of plant processes.
- Complete assigned project work.
- Participate in plant audits.
- Conduct root cause analysis.
- Participate in various training programs.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Program by suggesting changes in routines, personnel, equipment improvement and process improvement.
- Follow plant Safety Policies, including the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment. Maintain an awareness of plant environmental standards. Takes corrective action to address minor problems or reports compliance issues to appropriate department for resolution.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical or industrial engineering would be preferred however mechanical or electrical engineering would be considered with solid academic achievements
- Prior manufacturing exposure and automation experience are a plus
- Willingness to travel to other locations during training program
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with 24-hour operations
|Job Category||Chemical Engineer|