Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive inbound calls with full attention.
- Screen and assess each call to determine caller need and direct to appropriate service/information.
- Excellent multitasking skill that involve active listening and accurate data entering.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from our clients and provide a better customer experience.
- Follows up customer requests to ensure complete handling of the customer’s inquiry.
- Educates customers on various aspects of Interlock Ignition Program.
- Analyze customer problems and drive call to resolution in timely manner.
- Report to the Manager about assigned work project.
- Logs all calls for statistical purpose.
Skill and Knowledge
- Speak English fluently.
- Excellent phone etiquette and active listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Active listening and multi-tasking skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be very dependable and have exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Conducts research and analysis to determine the root of problems.
- Experience in Customer Service Industry is a must.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Computer literate
|Job Category||Call center agent|