The CAD/CAFM Specialist provides support to various teams to meet project deliverables, supports the transition of new accounts and provides reporting and analysis. Areas of responsibility include the creation and maintenance of drawings (architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical) and support of CAFM tool for client base.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Essential ability to layout and generate a complete set of working drawings
- Maintain and update drawings as required
- Scheduling – estimates
- Team to seek and implement continuous improvement opportunities that improve efficiency, benefits clients and other team members; keep abreast of technology changes and training requirements related to the role
- Work to meet project commitments related to time constraints on deliverables and quality expectations
- Follow and enhance existing company standards.
- Support implementation of CAFM tool for client base.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Community college diploma or equivalent training (e.g. RPA, CET)
JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE: More than one year up to three years
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum education: College Diploma – Technician (architectural, structural, electrical, or mechanical)
- Demonstrated ability to work with CAD drawings
- Demonstrated software or programming skills in AutoCAD 2000
- Strong comprehension of industry standards, details, and specifications
- Proficient in use of e-mail, MS Office applications
- Effective interpersonal skills, especially communication (verbal / written)
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Ability to work with CAFM
|Job Category||AutoCAD specialist|