Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives the new business development efforts ensuring sustained profitable growth for the organization.
- Identifies key potential customers in defined target markets.
- Sources, qualifies, manages and implements new business opportunities.
- Develops short and long range market strategies, sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating customer requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Provides on-going account support and management insuring clear and concise communication between customers and KUZMA Industrial Group.
- Leads the launch of new products and services within the organization.
- Performs all necessary communication, negotiations, and follow-up related to requests for quotation.
- Maintains working knowledge of key competitors and researches and obtains competitive information.
- Minimum of three years business/sales experience with a focus on developing new business in manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience working in a contract manufacturing environment preferred.
- Previous experience working in a customer/client focus role required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting policies and practices.
|Job Category||Business Development Manager|