Job Title: Bookkeeper (NOC 1311)
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, Weekend, if required).
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 66 1821 Willow Crescent, Squamish, BC V8B 0L9
Wage rate: $23.00- $25.00 per hour, for 37.5 hours a week
Education: High School required, diploma in Accounting, Bookkeeping or related field an asset.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility and other bills.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, and workers’ compensation forms.
- Preparing and processing taxes and grants.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, continuous learning.
|Job Category||Book keeper|