Customer Services, Inventory Control, Arrangement of import & export shipment, C/L Renewal, Data Entry (Main21&OMS)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Communicate with customers and venders to prepare documents for import/export shipment.
· Prepare purchase requisitions and approve and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policy after negotiating terms and conditions
· Issue invoices
· Analyze present and future price trends, availability of goods and services
· Handle payments
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, or equivalent experience required
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· 5 years experience in import and export business.
· Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to work in a multi-cultural business environment
· Requires excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
· Bilingual Japanese preferred
|Job Category||Admin Support, Business or Management Consultants, Sales & Marketing|