Under the supervision of a senior engineering staff, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in a variety of roles in private and municipal design and construction projects.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Completing detailed engineering design calculations;
- Coordinating of drawings with drafting staff;
- Developing construction specifications and liaising with vendors;
- Providing contract tendering and administration support services;
- Carrying out field work with senior staff including but not limited to field measurements, condition assessments, and construction inspections;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Currently in third or fourth year of University in an Engineering Program;
- Possess strong organizational, oral, written communication, and problem solving skills;
- Motivation to broaden experience in the areas of design, construction and operations within a multi-disciplinary consulting environment;
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Must be self-starters with the ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment; be prepared for increasing responsibilities;
- A valid driver’s licence and experience with AutoCad are assets.
|Job Category||AutoCAD specialist|