|We deliver a broad range of business and IT consulting services from five western Canadian locations. Service groups include: Strategic Consulting, Business Solutions and SAP Solutions, supported by six Practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our client relationships and people practices, and enjoy a very positive reputation as one of Canada’s Best Small and Medium Employers and a Best Managed Company.
- Working with Managing Directors and Director of Services and Practices to define Turnkey Applications market strategy
- Leading the execution of Turnkey Applications market strategy, including:
- Plan and Manage Service Offering
- Develop and Maintain Sales Collateral/Tools
- Develop and Manage Demand Generation Campaigns
- Supporting Managing Directors and Client Executives in promoting Turnkey Application Service solutions to the marketplace
- Keeping fully abreast of product developments, market trends and competitive environment
- Transferring market-related knowledge to leaders and those within the Application Services Practice
- Maintaining and cultivating a deep network of industry contacts
- Completion of a recognized post-secondary program in Business or Information Technology
- 7-10 years of advanced Application Development consulting skills and demonstrated thought leadership in the delivery of client solutions
- Superior facilitation and presentation techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to professionally represent with clients, partners and industry associations
- Strong results orientation and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience with Business Case Development and/or Business Development would be an asset
Although the exact time allocation may change from year to year, the time allocation is heavily weighted towards client responsibilities.