Under the Art Development Director and Art Director’s supervision, the Animator works with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of characters and objects.
- Applies effectively animation principles to create high quality animations;
- Understands game design intention and can list required animations for simple behavior;
- Able to adapt his work to create new animations based on existing brands;
- Edit his animations within a game engine.
- Studies in 3D/2D animation program;
- Experience in making animations for videogame;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Knowledge in Maya or other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge of Unity a plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a videogame production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.