|Due to our rapid expansion and global demand, the Amico group of companies are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals who can excel in a fast paced environment.
Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of gas pipeline and Medical Equipment with 5 manufacturing facilities and employing over 500 people across North America.
With a track record of exceeding expectations, Amico is dedicated to developing and manufacturing the most advanced gas equipment for the global Health Care Industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the resolution of any employee-related issues
- Keep up to date and report any HR related changes to law and/or reporting requirements
- Remain current in all aspects of human resources and provide support, advise, and influence where appropriate and necessary to all leaders
- Effectively develop and lead direct reports to ensure all HR services are provided at the highest level of quality, timeliness, while maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with all employees in order for each to feel comfortable seeking support for HR related issues, while reinforcing the open door process
- Develop, implement and oversee all HR systems for the division
- Establish and maintain effective policies and procedures for the division to ensure fair and consistent treatment of all employees, including maintaining the Employee Handbook and overseeing all matters pertaining to its application
- Create new hire packages as needed
- Help plan and execute employee functions such as BBQ’s and Holiday party
- Assist with the filing of highly sensitive documents
- Processing expenses
- Exceptional English, communication and written skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess Strong Computer Skills
- Previous HR experience required
- 1 – 4 years’ experience in a similar HR role
- Post secondary degree with concentration in HR
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in demanding environment with tight deadlines
- Sound judgement and have the ability to work within all levels of the company
- Ability to train, motivate, coach and counsel others
If you’re interested please send your resume to email@example.com with “Administrative/Human Resources Assistant Application” in the subject line.