The Administrative Assistant will have the responsibility:
• Assist with planning, preparation and execution of processes and procedures.
• Assure confidentiality of commercial information is consistently maintained.
• Perform administrative duties such as word processing, filing, scanning and photocopying.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of electronic and hard copy data files associated with accounting activities.
• Maintain filing system and enter contract information into a database.
• Produce recurring reports based on contract information stored in the database.
• Provide periodic coverage for team members as required.
• Administer project documentation processes and ensure approved processes are followed.
• Take minutes of meetings.
• Perform other assignments as required.