- Process high volume accounts receivable billing for multiple clients and enter invoices into
- Handle vendor calls and payment inquiries.
- Data entry of accounts payable invoices into databases.
- Data entry and budget updates in our project management system.
- Process, track, and post third-party charges.
- Process weekly expense report entries.
- General accounting and project-related e-filing.
- 2 to 5 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Post-secondary courses related to accounting and/or bookkeeping is an asset.
- Experience in QuickBooks and familiarity with Microsoft Excel is an asset.
- Positive and mature attitude, with an eagerness to learn processes that are already in place.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to follow direction and work well independently, when needed, in a high-performing team.