- Review, verify and process invoices, purchase orders and expense from various offices in a timely manner.
- Follow up and obtain clarification on any discrepancies or inaccuracies on invoices and/or purchase orders and purchase authority limits.
- Process cheque runs, electronic funds transfers and wire payments.
- Collect, verify and maintain accurate and complete information on applicable suppliers.
- Assist with month-end closing and reporting.
- Research and respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Perform other accounting administrative duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years Accounts Payable experience working in an office environment.
- Microsoft office including intermediate Excel is required.
- Experience working in a high-volume processing environment is a must.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- High School Diploma required. University/College education preferred, with a focus in Accounting.
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive salary, plus a full set of benefits, including:
- Flexible benefits program allowing you to choose from options that best fit you and your dependents’ needs. Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Spending Account & RRSP matching.
- Employee Assistance Program, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and a career path.
- Regardless of your benefits program, you will receive company paid Life Insurance, and employee paid disability.